Friday, February 9, 2007

Unforgiven

I just couldn't hold it,nobody will understand that I reallly had to, there were no options left for me.. but the only thing that was going through my head was " What if the police get me, what will I tell them, how will they react?" Questions to which no answers could be found.. I took a deep breath, cleared my head, and then made my decision. I kicked the door open, closed it behind me.. did everything as planned.. I then ran back out.. there were 2 people there, staring at me like i just killed their dads...shaking their heads at me in dismay... I couldn't work up the courage to look them in the face..I made eye contact with the floor until I was clear of the parameter.. I felt a lot better, although i had a tingle of guilt, the feeling of relief mostly won over.

I woke up the next day, however, and the relief had vanished, all that was left was a feeling of selfishness, bitterness, and anguish. I just couldn't live with that, I went straight ahead to the police station, and set my soul free . This is what I said:

"Officer, I am a criminal
I must be braught to justice,
I am terribly apologetic,
but sometimes the devil gets the best of you,
Please please, let me pay the price
whatever it may be
for I used the disabled toilet booth!!"


My Comments:

Inspired by wondering why you get your ass kicked if you park your car in a disabled parking spot, but absolutely nothin' if you park your ass in a disabled toilet seat:P

No comments: