Thursday, February 8, 2007

Undo

Inspired by the amazing working conditions that were offered to me by the worldwide Multi and International company we all know as KPMG. This poem/song is called "UNDO" :


sitting in the hot seat
taking the heat for someone else's fuck up
I goto get back to my old ways
even though i know i was stuck up
but hell it beats being a slave
going through life not knowing what u want
its like you're stuck in a maze
atleast back then i had a personality
i was full of energy and people respected me
now i stare angrily, im full of hostile rage
im like a vicious tiger that's been trapped in a cage
and they wonder why the crime rate's so damn high
i could just kill any random guy that passes me by
I think im still too young for this shit
I think i deserve to enjoy life just a little bit
instead im just beatin around getting kicked
oh what i wouldn't give to get out of this ditch
I work on excel all day and press the undo button
when things aren't okay
I wish i had that button today.. i would just
undo my whole life away ...
start on a clean sheet and work as a waiter in a bar
living on tips and smoking half smoked cigars
instead im stuck in an office with a suit
with a bunch of faggots telling me what to do
oh undo button.. where'd fuck are you!!

No comments: