Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello, Yes, I just wanted to tell you that I'm indifferent!

Well I was in my car today listening to Dubai 92 FM, Nat was on, She is definately the best DJ , in terms of actual DJ'ing.. she puts on the best songs, has wonderful taste, thats enough for me.. today she had a competition going.. She played a song by a band called "The Twang!" and she asked people to call in and tell her their opinoin of the band... and it could only be 3 choices..whether you like them, you don't like them, or you're indifferent.. Now as soon as I heard that last option, I couldn't help but crack up... I just couldn't help imagining a guy call in and say

"Ermm, Yea, I am Indifferent to this band!, thanks, bye"!!

I am a largely indifferent person.. and if there's one thing an indifferent person won't do , its to voice their opinions of indifference, otherwise that wouldnt really make them indifferent would it? !

No comments: